Privacy & cookies
When you provide us with personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") through this Website, we respect your privacy. The purpose of this statement is to tell you what Personal Information we collect about you during your visit to www.ppg4kids.co.uk and what we do with that information.
Our approach to privacy and securityPPG4KIDS is committed to protecting your privacy. Where you provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then we will only use it in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive or other information to you. If you have any further questions about our credit card security policies, please contact us. Our customer service team is available from 9:30am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday and from 10:00am to 14:00pm on Saturday. Note: If you still have questions about shopping online, but want to enjoy the benefits of shopping at www.ppg4kids.co.uk, call our customer service team on +44 (0) 208 144 8858 or +44 (0) 755 766 7978 to place an order.
What we collectWe collect the information that you provide to us via the Website or in any of our stores, which may include the following: • where you order products, we will collect your name, contact details and billing information, transaction and credit card information.
• when you visit our Website, we may record the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like.co.uk and .com, your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website.
• when you register with us to receive our e-mails or details of offers or products we will collect your e-mail address;
• when you register at PPG4KIDS via the Website or in store we will collect your e-mail address and personal details, some of which are sensitive details and you may opt not to provide us with them;
• we may ask you to provide us with information about you and your family so that the details of offers and products we send you will be more suited to your circumstances;
• where you choose to provide it to us, we may collect sensitive personal information such as information about your due date;
How is your personal data collected?We use different methods to collect data from and about you including: Direct interactions. You may give us your identity, contact details and other data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email, phone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you: • buy our products or services;
• create an account on our website;
• subscribe to our services;
• request marketing to be sent to you;
• enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
• give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. To learn more, please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services. Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Bereavement Register.
What do we do with the information we gather?We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: • internal record keeping.
• processing your orders
• to analyse the use of the Website, for example: when you visit our Website we may record when and how you interact with our Website. This information is retained and used to note your interest in our Website, improve customer journeys and personalise your experience where possible.
• we may use the information to improve our products and services.
• If we have your consent, we will send you promotional e-mail about new products, special offers and services or other information.
• your personal information may be disclosed to selected third party companies which will help us to process your order, to comply with our obligations, to manage and store data, to run our marketing campaigns and/or provide data analytics. These third parties will never contact you for marketing purposes and will only use the data in accordance with our instructions . To see a list of the third parties we work with, please contact us on email@example.com. PPG4KIDS requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation and regulations in place.
We will use the personal information we hold about you (as well as pseudonymised or anonymised information generated from your personal information) to carry out analysis and research, including: • data analytics, whereby we combine information (such as personal information and/or sensitive personal information we have obtained through the use of PPG4KIDS’s website or from your browsing history) we hold on a large scale in order: • to learn more about our customers and their preferences;
• to identify patterns and trends amongst our customers;
• enhance user experience on our websites;
• provide information, content and offerings tailored to our customers' needs;
• for general research and statistical purposes;
• for aggregated reporting purposes within PPG4KIDS;
• develop new products and services;
• monitor performance of our products and services and/or improve our technology;
• to be able to send you personalised marketing messages; and
• to display online ads to you.
• If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
When you use the Website and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement. When you use the Website and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement.
How will we use the personal data about youWe will use your personal data for each of the purposes set out here in this section: • Entry into the Competition: where we gather the personal data you provide to enter into the Competition and where you have consented to third parties to receive your data, we and/or the third party will process your entry into the Competition. As the Promoter, we may use third parties to assist us in providing the Competition. If this is the case the third party will be named in the Competition terms and conditions. In addition, where we do so, we will ensure there is a contract in place which covers their services to us, and which includes data protection requirements.
• On-going Communications in connection with the Competition: This personal data may also be used by us and/or third parties assisting with providing the Competition, to communicate with you on any matter relating to the Competition and to administer prizes.
• Publication of Entries: Your name may also be used by us with your consent in publication of Competition winners, for example in social media channels, such use will be set out in any Competition terms and conditions.
You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in any email you receive, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +48 (0) 208 144 8858 or +48 (0) 755 766 7978. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm and Saturday 10:00am to 14:00pm.
International transfers of your personal dataUnless stated otherwise, we store and process your personal information in the European Union. There will, however, be occasions when we need to transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") to a country which does not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you normally use our products and/or services. In these circumstances we will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected. Typically, such steps include carrying out data security reviews of any recipients and putting in place contracts with such recipients to ensure they employ the same or similar appropriate technical and organisational measures as us, so your data is adequately protected.
Online media channelsWe may use information from online media sources such as websites, social media and information sharing platforms. This information may be used to help tailor and improve our services and communicate with you effectively. Where we use information from these sources, we will respect any permissions you have set about how you would like your information to be used. We recommend you routinely review the privacy notices and preference settings that are available to you on any online media channels, so these can be followed.
Your rights• Right to access to your personal data: you have the right to obtain information as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to it. To access your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you. To request any rectification of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right to erasure: you have the right to request erasure of your personal data. To request erasure of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com or use appropriate option in your account settings.
• Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, when you indicate that the data is inaccurate, or where you have requested the deletion of your data or when you have objected to the processing of your data. To request restriction of the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to ask us to transmit that data to another controller. To request portability of your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Right to object: where we process your data based on our legitimate interest to do so, or when processed for marketing purposes, you have the right to object. To object, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Profiling: In simple terms, profiling refers to using someone’s personal information in order to build up a picture of the type of person they are and the way they behave for some kind of evaluation for targeting purposes. We do not make relevant decisions based on the information we have from you, but if you would like to request more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
What we may need from youWe may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respondWe try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated. Links to other websites and services Our websites may contain links to third party websites, and some of our services provide you with access to third party services. We have no control over how third party websites and services process your personal information. We do not review third party websites and services, and we are not responsible for such third party websites and services or their privacy practices. Please read the privacy statements of any third party websites or services that you access from our websites or services.
Change of purposeWe will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Data securityWe have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Data retentionWe will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Contact usIf you have any questions about this Privacy Statement please contact: PPG TRANS PRINT LTD 20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU T: +44 (0) 208 144 8858 M: +44 (0) 755 766 7978 E-mail: email@example.com
Two types of cookies are used on this Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Website. We use session cookies:
- to track the number of visits to the Website;
- to compile anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website such as details of the pages visited per session on the Website and the number of return visits to the Website (we cannot identify you personally in this way);
- to enable basic personalisation of the Website;
- to keep track of your current shopping session so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time;
- within the user id sign in session for security; and to remember if a user has signed out.
Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer than session cookies. We use one persistent cookie which is stored to enable the Website to determine whether you have been here and signed in previously. This helps to authenticate you as a registered user, giving you access to your user profile and certain otherwise inaccessible areas of the Website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your internet browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled. Please click here to find out how to disable/enable cookies www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies